Subscribe to my feed, Flatbillers.comSubscribe to email feed

Flatbillers, AKA Bros - You've seen them. Those tattooed kids who drive lifted trucks, wear flat-billed hats turned to the side and constantly talk about dirt bikes. These tough guys affectionately refer to each other as "Bro". Are they for real? Or are they just posers? Flatbiller.com dives headfirst into the underground world of the Flatbiller to find out.

King of the Bros?

Thursday, May 18, 2006
Ray thinks that his friend is "King of the Bros". In his own words...

As a cultural refugee originally from Riverside-the eye of the bro
hurricane-I know a thing or two about the dreaded Flatbillers. My friend Brian here (who I knew when he was just my friends gawky little brother, the one day, voila, Uber-Bro) takes it to the X-Treeme in just about every facet of his life. I don't really know what else to say that his profile doesn't say better. On it you'll find a little bit of everything to make your meth-addled trucker-hat wearing heart glow.

Marvel at his gnarlator tattoos. Turn green with envy at his air-bag enabled '63. Laugh your ass off at the almost endless supply of Bro-pary pics that come complete with wigger gang signs and uplifted middle digits.

Bro, this guy is so BROtally awesome. The nautical star on the sweatshirt is so hardcore, bro. Cell phone pics are the shit, bro. I would expect this from an 18 or 19 year old kid but not from a grown adult. He wants to own his own business, it might work concidering that Jessie James is a millionaire, it worked for him. What a fucking homo. Riverside boys love the cock!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 12:08:00 PM

DONT HATE...!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 12:26:00 PM

Don't be a hater! Your just jealous cause you havn't partied with our crew! Its fun times for sure!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 01:10:00 PM

Riverside boys love the cock?How would you know?Is that where you go when you want the loving touch of a fellow man.Watch the gay talk slick,studies show that people who bash gay people are usually gay themselves and are ashamed.you piece of shit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 01:33:00 PM

only homos call other dudes, slick. and you sure seem to know alot about how to be gay. you sure you arent one yourself???

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 02:05:00 PM

only homos call other people slick?What are you,an expert on everything that is gay in the world.Yes, I am sure that I am not gay.Ask your mom and she will tell you the same.Now stop bad mouthing Riverside and obey your father.Slick

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 02:21:00 PM

IM PRETTY SURE THE FIRST PERSON THAT LEFT A COMMENT IS A BRO HIMSELF!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 02:40:00 PM

hahahah this site makes my day......these guys are fucking idiots, they all need their ass beat or somehting......riverside?? haha, come down here to LA with your gun tatts and gets killed....fucking pretty boy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:23:00 PM

oh christ tell me that's not a gay pose.lifestyle? come on i'd rather hang out with punks but then again who gives a fuck. and yes i do stay out of the valley of the dirt people.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:28:00 PM

HAHA LA ARE YOU KIDDING ME.. YA RIVERSIDE HAS THE BETTER LOOKING BOYS... LA IS NOTHING BUT DIRTY ASS PEOPLE...!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:39:00 PM

LIVE AND IN L.A. BITCH......FUCK RIVERSIDE

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:43:00 PM

wtf??? how can anyone say riverside has better looking poeple than L.A.?? thats ridiculous, L.A. has models

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:46:00 PM

HAHA FUCK LA... DONT MAKE ME THROW UP NOW! SERIOUSLY IF I WANTED TO LIVE IN THE GHETTO I WOULD BE LIVING IN LA...!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:46:00 PM

BOY MODELS=FAGS...!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:47:00 PM

check this bitch out....http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2421313..........Lauren Kirstein, i visit here profile daily so i can laugh my ass off, classic poser

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:49:00 PM

poor brian.. getting hated on from random jealous fuckers!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:49:00 PM

yea L.A. has ghetto's, but you think all of L.A. is a ghetto. million dollar house that you fuck up's will never be able to afford.....you know why, cuz there aint no hustsler's born is fucking riverside.....FUCK RIVERSIDE, YOU BITCHES WOULD BE SCARED IN L.A., you aint allowed in the hood.....live and die in L.A., haha i cant believe someone reps riverside like you guys

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:55:00 PM

why would anyone want to go to the hood? PLEASE.. GROW THE FUCK UP DUDE! what.. is that all you can do is run your mouth on this shit?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 04:00:00 PM

yea dude, i mean, come on bro

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 04:03:00 PM

ya to bad it was a girl writing that... soooo im sorry im not a bro!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 04:05:00 PM

maaaaaaaan, this site is soooo BROtally extreme

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 04:15:00 PM

HAHAHA, wow, i just finished crying because i was laughing so hard, is she serious?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 04:50:00 PM

haha...these guys are just as gay as those emo-punk rockers.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 05:37:00 PM

HAHAHA F.O.C..................Yea figure out what it means HOMO!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 08:00:00 PM

wow you people seriously need to get a life... who gives a shit if this dude is a bro...!! you all talk shit on looks but not for who the person is!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 08:29:00 PM

wow.. i didn't know so many boys sat online talking shit about eachother all day. i have met Brian.. and while yes, he is a bro.. he still kicks ass. But its probably because Riverside boys are great no matter what they are >=).. and just so the rest of you boys know. Emo guys are hot. While they are crying their little emo hearts out to us girls they are getting in our pants way faster.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 08:41:00 PM

Ok this guy may not be welcomed in LA but he is more than welcome to visit West Hollywood that fucken gay piece of shit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 09:50:00 PM

haha, the bitches like the emo-kids are even more stupid than the emo-kids.....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 10:10:00 PM

LOL. I'd expect cell phone pics from middle-school girls, not full grown wiggas who are about as tough as pillows. This trend from 2002 is dying slowly. I see less and less of these pieces of shit in the 909.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:13:00 PM

Did anyone see Metz do a backflip over the fountians? 125' backflip....I wonder if the Americain eagle athletic department or the ambercrombie finch team riders could top that in there pressed and pleeted kakies and pullover sweeters??

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 08:44:00 AM

Another one friends with a bunch of BRO-ITOS (BEANER BROS)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 09:01:00 AM

Dammmmmnnnn there are some keyboard tough guys on here!! you kids are funny running your mouths LA THIS...LA that..... fuck bro's this and that..... the root of all shit talk is envy .... sooo I think my boy Brian should be flattered. guarantee 90% of you pricks talking shit don't make over 35k a year.... probably going nowhere in life real quick .... and will be stoked if you're bangin chicks out with an average rating between 4-5 on the scale. enjoy your life and continue being jealous of the guys that are partying like rockstars.... and don't give a shit about your life....especially not enough to start a website about it. and no the creator is not making BIG BUCKS lol..... did anyone see any advertisements when they clicked on the page? can't picture any company that would wanna waste advertising money supporting this site.... and if they did....I'm sure they'll be going under reallll quick! enjoy your lame lifes kids..... yeah we know it sucks.... it'll only get worse for ya :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 10:28:00 AM

So, when you say keyboard tough guys, you are also talking about yourself too, right? Why even come to a site that talks shit about your beloved flatbillin' bro life style? To defend yourselves? Regardless of what you say, it will never change the anti-bro opinions on this site. You can prove nothing to a bunch of people that you don't even know who they are by trying to defend the pathetic immature brohomo lifestyle. You are all a bunck of fruitcakes!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 10:51:00 AM

haha, envy you? wow, you guys really are as stupid as they were saying

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 10:57:00 AM

hey believe me when i tell you homie, no one envys you guys, you guys are like clowns to me, walking around for other poeples amusement. Sometimes when you hear poeple laughing behind you, and you get the feeling they're laughing at you, well in your case they really are....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 11:21:00 AM

Dude bro, I think the bro had a point, bro. I am soooo envious of the bro lifestyle and I really want to be one, bro. I want to be part of the hat askew crew, bro... soooo bad, bro. But I have to sell my truck and buy a sicky-sick gnar-gnar Chev-Dogg and put a 20" lift on it and get some nautical star tatts on my neck, bro. That would be sooooo sick, bro. Then I can take my ladys CR 125 and go to Glamis and just go brrrrrraaaap braapp brrrrraaaaapppppp! So intense, bro. My mom said she might let me use the old AMEX to buy the Fagtech "Bro" kit so that I can get some blingin' fake beadlocks, bro. Ooooh that would be so sick, bro. Bro, I wonder how many times I can say bro in this comment, bro. Bros are sooo brotatlly awesome, bro. The bro lifestyle for me all the way, bro! Metal Militia and Famous Stars and Straps for life, bro. Oh yeah, Skin industries is the shit, bro. LAME!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 11:38:00 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, that shit is halarious

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 11:47:00 AM

bro, i couldnt have said it better mayself bro. bro, dont hate us bro. i know you wish you were me bro.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 11:52:00 AM

dude bro who ever wrote the comment 3 above mine is great, you should do comedian

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 11:56:00 AM

hey peeps this is Brian the Flatbiller of the day, and I just wanted to say thanks for putting me on this site, because of this yesterday I got so many new girls, you guys think that you are making us "BRO`s" look stupid but really girls are going to this site to find hot guys, lol thanks again, and notice I don`t need to talk shit on you guys to feel better about myself, because I think people should be themselfs and what works for you works for you, and when ever I open up my shop and you want to hook up your car let me know and I`ll hook up, since I got some new girls thanks to you

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 12:06:00 PM

What an idiot!! ^^^^^^^^^

Those chics will be tired of your disrespecting shit and will be fucking me behind your back, jack. They eventually get tired of your fake shit. You think you bros are really bad ass....then join the UFC and see how far you go, punk!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 02:33:00 PM

What king od 27 year old has a myspace page? That just proves how much of a flaming homosexual you really are. 15 minutes of fame or a lifetime of embarassment, you see it how you want, homie. You are a tool.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 03:52:00 PM

Hey Brian,

Seeing how this is working out so great for you, I think you owe me some kick-down pussy for getting you on here.

By Anonymous Ray, at 5/05/2006 04:00:00 PM

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger B-Rad Pitt, at 5/05/2006 04:57:00 PM

haha this is Brian again, and I think you guys are fucking funny as shit, saying how girls will get sick of me disrespecting them, you don`t even know me, and I treat girls better than any guy I know, and I don`t just hang out with all BRO`s, maybe like 3 or 4 of us have that "BRO" look, and then you say that I`m hard, where on my profile or on me does it say that I think I`m hard? see you people that talk shit on me don`t even know me, and I`m one of the most laid back and helping people you could ever meet, I`m a great friend, and if you think that us Bro`s are so stupid, what should everybody be the same, should every person in the world dress one way and look one way, how boring would that be? you people that talk shit about me are the real assholes not me, and I`m sure you are boring and are the type of person that treats girls like shit, and wouldn`t know a good time if it kicked you in the ass, and then you say I think I`m hard and I`m not and never said I was, but yet you guys are over here talking all this shit like you are hard, YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA FAGS

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/06/2006 12:53:00 PM

yeah brian you tell them!!! they are just jealous cuz you are living life and having fun..all they can do is talk shit cuz they don't know you and have nothing better to do with their day.. anyways Love you baby! xoxo <3

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/07/2006 04:35:00 PM

WELL BRIAN... WE ALL LOVE YOU! THESE DORKS WHO MADE THIS SHIT ARE PROBABLY JUST INSECURE...! AND GET OFF ON HATING PEOPLE LIKE YOU.! YA SO IM PRETTY SURE THESE GUYS ARE SHITTY UGLY DUDES! SOOO JUST KNOW ALL YOUR GIRL FRIENDS LOVE YA <3

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 11:10:00 AM

OK SO I LOOKED AT THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS SHIT AND THERE UGLY FUCKING BEANERS HAHAHAHAHA! AND IM SURE THEY MADE THIS SHIT TO HATE ON WHITE PEOPLE.. FUCKING LOSERS!HAHAHAHAHA WOW TOOO FUNNY! <33

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 11:15:00 AM

For people who claim to DGAF you fuckbags sure cry and try to justify shit alot.

By Blogger GNARticulation, at 5/08/2006 11:38:00 AM

UMM I DONT THINK BRIAN CLAIMS DGAF.! SO GET UR STORIES STRAIGHT BUDDY!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 11:47:00 AM

"should every person in the world dress one way and look one way, how boring would that be?"

Brian you were singled out because you do look just like all the other flatbillers on the site. Think about it you moron. Your 27 and the girls your getting at 18-22, how hard is that? These young girls that have never been in the real world think your $15 an hour is a lot of money.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 11:54:00 AM

ONE WORD.... "HATERS"

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 11:56:00 AM

Brian again, to help you understand more abnout me, haha who ever said that I make 15 dollars an hour better get their shit straight, I make 49 dollars an hour, and as of wed. this week I`m going to be making 250 dollars an hour, and yeah I might look like other flatbiilers but thats what I`m saying should all us flatbiller`s stop looking like that so everybody in the world can just look one way, and fuck yeah I date girls from 18-22 because they are fucking hot, what would I want to do with a girl that is 27, have you looked at them, the good ones are taken, or they have kids from some other guy, I would never date a girl with kids, because I don`t have baggage and I don`t want anyone else`s, and if all of you guys are so much cooler than me, why don`t you let me see who you are? because you know who I am, well really I don`t care, because I`m me, I might dress a way some might not like, but you know what I`m comfortable, I`m living a great life, I have fun, I met lots of girls and I have great friends that I would do anything for and they would do anything for me, so how many of you that are trying to hate on someone that you don`t know can say that?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 03:39:00 PM

I'm just trying to figure out why you have 2 revolvers tattooed on your hips!

By Blogger Bansh88, at 5/08/2006 04:13:00 PM

"the good ones are taken" so you'll settle for second best?

Congratulations on your big promotion! 500% salary increase sounds very plausible, perhaps you should have held out for more......like a gozillion dollars an hour. Im sure your quite proud of your major accomplishment why don't you tell us who may not know what it is you do? Are you a CEO of an oil company? A brain surgeon? Rocket scientist? No those guys make an annual salary so that couldn't be you. How can I make it big like you?

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 04:34:00 PM

alright brain, your right. you can dress any way you want and act any way you want, and you should. and your right you dont seem to act hard, but then why do you have guns tatted on your stomach. whatever...but the whole girl thing. if your 27, your not embarassed to go out with girls that just graduated high school. Most of the girls would fuck anyone too, ( i dont care what they say). those young ass girls, especially the bro hoe's, go with anything thats trendy. There are millions of girls. Is all the older and mature women taken? or are they just trying to avoid another immature flatbiller. How long you think you can date these little hoe's. before you know it your gunna be 35 trying to get into a high school party hitting on some 19 year old hoe's. while these "older" girls are have families.....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 04:36:00 PM

well i heard he already has a hott ass blonde chick!!! and i dont think shes 18 or a bro hoe as u would say...so stop hating on him cuz u dont know shit about him...if u want to talk shit ..then get to know him and find out some good shit to talk cuz i dont see anything u have said that he is...so stop hatin!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 07:52:00 PM

i bet she is, and i bet she dont know better cuz she not even 20 yet

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 10:29:00 PM

ALRIGHT, DRAW!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 12:54:00 AM

damn fools are crazy. i grew up in riverside county and i see the whole bro trend to be just as obnoxious as gangstas and preps. and that flatbiller of the day brian doode is right. you cant judge a book by its cover. yea i make fun of bros, but just cuz i grew up in the "eye-of-the-bro-hurricane" Riverside! i was down with the whole "bro" lifestyle before it was even called that... remember when they were called Moto hos.... now bro hos? hahaha. but basically... who really gives a fuck where your reppin... or how you dress! i sure as fuck dont. act a fool and you are a fool... whether you wear famous or hollister! c'mon people... make love not war.

By Blogger Sasha, at 5/09/2006 10:53:00 AM

Brian once again, and yeah I am going from 49 to 250 dollars an hour, and if you guys are so much better than me, you wouldn`t need my help to be successful, then you call me a immature, I`m far from immature, thats why I am successful and yeah I might date some girls that are 18-20, but most of them are 22-23, but see I`m not trying to start a family right now and get a relationship in my way of my dreams, so true some might start their family`s first but when I start mine I wont be struggling, and I wont be bringing someone else into a shity life that I can not afford anything, or live the life I want to live, see some people are happy working for someone else the rest of their lifes, "I`M NOT", so if you are going to hate on someone that has goals then there is something wrong with one, and if my life style is going to let me get to my goals, then thats what I`m going to keep doing

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 12:19:00 PM

You fuckin hot dude i don't give a fuck what anyone says your hot and a fuckin bro....damn i love hem i also love KMK KingSpade SRH ect... as long as you fuckin ride in the desert though!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 12:31:00 PM

total bro fag. whats with the ghey 6 shooters? i am at a loss for words here. prolly hangs out at incahoots

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 01:22:00 PM

Why dont you just tell us what you do?

$49 an hour puts you well ahead of the rest of the people in Riverside (http://www.dataplace.org/area_overview/index.html?category=3&place=p26.756)

even Orange County (http://www.dataplace.org/area_overview/index.html?category=3&place=p26.753&z=1) where do you plan on liviing that you need to make sooo much money?

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 01:24:00 PM

Brain again, lol I`m going to stay living right here in Riverside, but I`m going to have the house I want and all the toys I want, which means I get to live the life I think is good, and for all of you that keep asking about my tats, who cares, get over it, it`s my body and I`ll have what I want, and you don`t hear any girls saying they are gay, and if any girl thought they were gay, then they wont be the right girl for me anyways, so I don`t even care, see all of you people that hate, must not be living a fun life so you have to hate on people that are, see I don`t really care to be the coolest guy out there or the hardest guy out there, I am who I am, and you people are the ones saying this stuff about me, and you don`t even know me, so thats why I keep on coming back and telling you alittle more about myself, not that I really care what people think about me, but I don`t mind letting you know who I really am, and not what you are making me out to be, by the way someone looks or dresses that is stupid, and like I said before I don`t just hangout with BOR`s I have all kinds of friends, and it works out great because none of us thiink that we should all be the same or act the same, but we get along great, so fuck it, live your life and let others live their`s

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 02:14:00 PM

So where is that you work? Are they hiring?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 02:18:00 PM

Being posted on this site isn't something to be proud of.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 02:43:00 PM

hahaha..wow i read most of the comments...who the fuck cares if someone is bro scene or a prep...if your hott your hott if your beat your beat...as for our krew we're fucking hott regardless of the fact we may all have different looks or styles...i freakin love ya brian and keep being bro'd up hahaha!!!

~kate

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 02:44:00 PM

Brian, I've hung out with you and Sara a few times and you're the coolest, down to earth guy. He may dress a certain way, but that doesnn't represent for how he is inside. And OBVIOUSLY, all the haters just wish they could be as popular, have as many friends, and be loved by so many as you Brian. Just live life to the fullest and live out your dreams.

<3 Theresa (PinkY)

By Blogger Pinky, at 5/09/2006 02:50:00 PM

I can see the headline now!

"Brian gains support from teh under 21 myspace community"

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 02:53:00 PM

OLE is real descriptive we all know just who you are now! Way to "Show yourself"

Racist!

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 03:03:00 PM

ask me if i give a fuck...."jb"
you gonna fuckin cry now? do you live in LA too? little fuckin pussy!
and im not a racist... i HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY!

bitch

By Anonymous ole, at 5/09/2006 03:12:00 PM

i love how only whites are racist?!?! how i have no idea!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 03:19:00 PM

"OLE" do you give a fuck?

No I do not live in LA and no I am not crying now.

"number one, i love brian"
So you hate everyone equally....except Brian.

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 03:20:00 PM

haha ole, honestly im not and either side, i think this whole site is halarious, but your lame as fuck........your dumb ass knows you would never say that to a mexican in LA, you would get bitch slapped. Your the one hiding behind the computer...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 03:22:00 PM

bro or not... you're still HOTT!!

:-]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 03:37:00 PM

bro or not... you're still HOTT!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 03:38:00 PM

Ole what part about making up a name and publishing it DOES NOT make it Anonymous?

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 03:47:00 PM

You guessed it its "jewish bastard" so now you can quit with the anonymity comments.

-Jewish Bastard

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 04:06:00 PM

what would i do? steal your bike? wash your car? naw, if you said that to me id probably kill you......haha and i bet you think im jokin.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 04:07:00 PM

Im in the right place this site is dedicated to all the Dumb flatbillers. Maybe you should start looking into a new website, perhaps HittlerYouth.com.

Im not Hating on the white race, I am white and you are an Embarrassment to white people who aren't racist.

You are now associating racism with flatbilling and it really isn't helping the flatbiller movement.

-Jewish Bastard

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 04:18:00 PM

get a fuckin hobby. what . do you just sit on here and try to "correct" people that dont give a shit about dumb fucks like you? quit trying to be politically correct. you sound like an idiot. if your that fucking "proper" then mybe you should go and visit "pocketprotectors-r-us.com"
im sure you will fit right in. fuckin dork.

By Anonymous ole, at 5/09/2006 04:24:00 PM

ha ha...
hey jewish bastard. think your in the wrong place! or you just got put in your place... one of the two.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 04:29:00 PM

haha you guys sound like those half retarded white poeple of jerry springer

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 04:37:00 PM

Yup I have nothing better to do then sit here and argue with you guys. I can't stop replying to your posts now other wise the thread will die. You guys are like dogs that are all wound up and running in circles and its all my posts that are doing it!

Its funny that you get mad at my being proper and not cusing every other word yet I'm still getting to you.

I scoped the link above and the site was down.... I guss I'll just hang around here and piss you guys off.

-Jewish Bastard

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 04:52:00 PM

brian bro dont let these guys fight your fight the jew is right it just looks like all your homies ignorant hill billies.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 05:11:00 PM

I'm not a Jew.
I've gotta go talk to all you guys tomorrow, have a good evening.

-Jewish Bastard

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 05:16:00 PM

um i dont think brian is having his friends fight his fights... i think he just doesnt give a fuck about people like you who sit on this site and talk shit about a "style" of choice. c'mon dont you have anything better to do... get a life...! and im sure he thinks this site is pretty amusing.!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 07:58:00 PM

QUOTE:
Brian, I've hung out w...........He may dress a certain way, but that doesnn't represent for how he is inside. ....................

<3 Theresa (PinkY)

By Pinky, at 5/09/2006 02:50:29 PM

I'm not into calling people dumbasses for the way they dress, I think that is irrational. Although I do have my opinions as to what I think is stupid and whatever, but I dont find that significant to spout uot 'dumbass!' as everyone has their opinion(s).

Usually I think a little more about 'Why?' The quote above explains a lot. Not sayin brian is a complete tool, but I think be should not change with the environment so much as this chick makes it sound. I think the only rationality I could believe is a explanation stating complete selfishness, not that it is bad by any means. Conformity with the environment to get the best results for yourself. But I doubt Brian would go for that.

By Anonymous hardcoredude, at 5/09/2006 09:43:00 PM

Change the word 'rationality' above to 'justification.'

By Anonymous hardcoredude, at 5/09/2006 09:45:00 PM

My post got deleted. Guess I cant say N****r

By Blogger Bansh88, at 5/10/2006 07:36:00 AM

Hey its Brian again. I say how I don't have to come on here and defend myself because of DGAF purposes, but look at all the posts I have written in my defense. I am a walking contradiction, but that's what us bros are, we act hard and claim DGAF, but on the inside we are teddybears who just want to be loved because mommy and daddy didn't give us the proper attention when we were kids. So, we have to have an image to fit into the crowd of bros and bro-hoes so that we feel like we are part of something bigger, bigger than I could have ever gotten if I would've been origional and not followed in the footsteps of all my non-origional bro friends trying to look like Brian Deegan and Carey Hart. I like to concider myself a hybrid of those 2 guys. I hope the bro fad lasts a lifetime, but it probably won't and then I will have to change my image to fit into the real world so that I can establish myself in life. I am 27 years old and still think I am in highschool, maybe it's time I grow up! Riverside boys do love the cock.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 09:52:00 AM

poor kid. alot of people dont like this guy. you should have never taken that picture with the usher pose

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 10:36:00 AM

hey did you ever find out where this guy works and makes 250 an hour or did that get deleted

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 11:31:00 AM

Brian again, I`m not going to post where I work, thats pretty stupid, but I own my own shit, and thats why I went from 49 to 250 an hour, I used to work for someone else and now I do my own thing, but I am still going to open up a stereo shop and a few other things within the next two years

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 04:06:00 PM

I've never heard of a business owner paying himself an hourly salary. What if there's no business where does the 250 an hour come from?

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 05:25:00 PM

He got tipped 40 bucks for 10 minutes of work so it works out to be 250/hour lol. Just playin.

But 50 bucks an hour at 40 hours a week (full time) and 52.14 (365/7) weeks in a year comes to 104286 dollars a year. His myspace page says 75-100k a year.

Yes brian, I am so talented that I could use a calculator.

BTW, I wear shirts that say TOOL so I may be worse than many of the commonly labeled 'bros.'

By Anonymous hardcoredude, at 5/14/2006 11:02:00 PM

Plus 10/hr wages wages equals 250/hour. Yes! Thats my problem. Alwayse proof-reading after I hit publish...

By Anonymous hardcoredude, at 5/14/2006 11:05:00 PM