Subscribe to my feed, Flatbillers.comSubscribe to email feed

Flatbillers, AKA Bros - You've seen them. Those tattooed kids who drive lifted trucks, wear flat-billed hats turned to the side and constantly talk about dirt bikes. These tough guys affectionately refer to each other as "Bro". Are they for real? Or are they just posers? Flatbiller.com dives headfirst into the underground world of the Flatbiller to find out.

Jack "Kingspade" Brose

Monday, May 15, 2006
We just couldn't pass up on a bro with "Bro" in his last name, and Jack was happy to be today's Flatbiller.

Jack "Kingspade" Brose, as he calls himself, has a MySpace that covers all of the Flatbiller essentials:

The Classic Flatbiller F-U Photo -->

Flatbiller arrogance:
"names Jack Brose and I Race Motocross. If you dont like me, then there is prolly something wrong with you."

Flatbiller crash story: "i crashed relly hard on my dirtbike last tuesday (2nd?) and had to be air evacted to a hospital because i was unable to breathe n my own, and i was goi through convultions."

Flatbiller DVD Appearances: "You can find me in "Glamis Gone Wild, Vol. 1" , "50 Nuts 2," and a couple of the Glamis, 'Quicksand' videos"

Jack even has his own slogan, which he turned into a this nice graphic (maybe he's selling it on t-shirts):

If you can't read that, it says "Jack Brose B-4 Hoes".

He maybe a Bro, but atleast he rides(so he says). 90% of these fags probably could not find 1st gear if someone told them were it was 2 minutes earlier

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 12:06:00 AM

I don't understand the pose. Is that the new thing...to look pissed? I think he's telling us... "You better not fuck with me cause me and 5 of my bros will kick your ass" These puss balls are never tough one on one.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 06:48:00 AM

Rides 50s. HUGE surprise. Anyone proud of "Glamis Gone Wild" should be banned from Glamis.

By Blogger Bansh88, at 5/10/2006 07:35:00 AM

OK. the dude does ride. Makes him better than 90% of biller kooks who just act like it. Does he have to wear it on his sleeve though?

By Blogger Bansh88, at 5/10/2006 07:41:00 AM

This is Jack, Kingspade name was given to me by all my friends. Since no one can prounounce my real name. and as for all of you who dont think i ride, i actually Race 250 Novice here in AZ, and got the sponcers to back it up.
Peace

By Anonymous Jack, at 5/10/2006 08:18:00 AM

damn jacky boy looks like a thug. i like thugs. hahahahaha

x o x o x o

By Blogger Sasha, at 5/10/2006 10:12:00 AM

Did you sponcer pay your air lift bill?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 10:31:00 AM

right above me is the perfect example of why all these people on the site hate flatbiller and their dumb as can be girl friends.
"damn jacky boy looks like a thug. i like thugs. hahahahaha"...........Sasha you said yourself. jacky boy is trying to look like a thug. even though he's not. he's probably a bitch, i mean come on, he's from fucking riverside. but its ok, cuz like i said, there is always some dumb ass little girls that will think he's a thug and cool, cuz they've never been outside of riverside......

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 10:43:00 AM

I bet this anonymous guy has never been laid in his life. Haha what a Fag.
P.s. you're prolly some lil bitch

BTW im from El Cajon San Diego, homo

By Anonymous Jack, at 5/10/2006 10:48:00 AM

Jack, maybe your "sponcers" could pay for you to go back to 2nd Grade so you could learn how to spell... ITS SPONSORS JACK A!!

By Anonymous Paul, at 5/10/2006 11:23:00 AM

its called sarcasm dumbshit. but thanks Jack! i agree he prolly hasnt ever been laid.

By Blogger Sasha, at 5/10/2006 11:30:00 AM

What kind of people do you hang out with that can't pronounce Brose?

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 11:34:00 AM

I went to second grade, i prolly missed the day we where taught how to spell that word. Jb its not my last name they have a problem with it's my real first name that most people have a problem pronouncing

By Anonymous Jack, at 5/10/2006 12:01:00 PM

haha i dont care where your from, your still a bitch. you look like a bitch. man, its like you guys come up with the most gay fucking poses you can think of. you look like a gay justin timberlake trying to look hard. Honest to god, if some bitch like you flicked me off on the street, i would cut his finger off....see, but that doesnt happen where i live, cuz the punk little white kids arent the hardest on the block here. haha

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 12:01:00 PM

oh and i got laid last night, and i bet ill get some ass tonight again. and not from some pale and pasty std infested bro hoe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 12:03:00 PM

damn... thats harsh... they can't help that they were born with pale pasty skin.

By Blogger Sasha, at 5/10/2006 12:21:00 PM

Dont be Jealouse Mr. Welfare :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 01:25:00 PM

Did you miss the day that they taught you how to spell "were" too? Is "probably" to tough of a word to give an attempt at? No big deal really, The world needs someone to run the register at Wal-Mart or pump my gas.

By Anonymous Paul, at 5/10/2006 02:01:00 PM

im not a beaner... i have an extremely fair complexion. but i still like to poke fun at bros. but i would poke fun at nerds, preps, gansgats, jocks... etc. and hey... people poke fun at me all the time too... its all in good fun. dont get so butt hurt. its a character builder.

By Blogger Sasha, at 5/10/2006 03:18:00 PM

hahaha

By Anonymous Jack, at 5/10/2006 03:21:00 PM

im a "bro" an me an my boys have never jumped anyone. i sure have knocked the shit out of plenty of so called real thugs from 18 st to 1200 block.there isnt nothing wrong with me reppin my white idenity and style at all.you guys hate cause you aint. this site is for the lil fags and emos to vent out on and release there pent up fustration with why all the fine chicks jock bros and there stuck with dirtbags driving rice rockets or hybrids listening to blink 182

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 03:41:00 PM

u bitches got owned

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 03:42:00 PM

HEY THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH SCENE KIDS DAMNIT!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 03:47:00 PM

if any "bro" were to ever step foot near 18th street there asses would get smoked! that's a fucking joke who ever said they have laid people out from there...yeah in your dreams. and i'm not to sure i would call bro hoes fine chicks...they wear to much make-up! fucking disgusting ass bitches! all you kids need to learn how to spell...fuck! get an education mother fuckers!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 05:19:00 PM

Your "better life" is all temporary. What are you going to do in 20 years when you can't pull "bro hoes" and you're so uneducated that you can't even get a job that feeds your family? What are you going to say when the fad dies and you stuck with permanent star tats all over your body? What are you gonna do when you eat it big and you can't walk anymore, is your sponsor going to support you or will they drop you in the blink of an eye?

You never answered someone's earlier question, Did you sponsor pay your med bills or are you starting life in debit?

And all you other guys that are knockin Mexicans are wasting your time, your racist comments will be removed at the end of the day.

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 05:21:00 PM

Nope my insurrance covered that. As for all you pussy ass hatin faggots... BLOW Me haha. Im start'n to question this "websites" dedication to true "bro's" and or "Flatbillers" as they put it. Fuck the labels its all about the life style. And in 20 years. im sure i will still be livin the life, I go to college you fucks. Ever heard of Digital Multimedia... Fuck'n kids

By Anonymous Jack Mother Fuckin BROSE, at 5/10/2006 05:30:00 PM

Who's insurance is going to cover you when you turn 25 and move out of your parents house? Digital Multimedia sounds like you called the 1-800 number during the price is right.

-jb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 05:39:00 PM

You look to far ahead bro, smoke a bowl and chiiilll

By Anonymous Jack Brose Fuck'd yo Motha, at 5/10/2006 05:43:00 PM

Sponcers? HAHA fucking retard.

That is not a college. Nice try though, pls drive thru

By Blogger GNARticulation, at 5/10/2006 10:39:00 PM

Fuck'n tard... Digital Multimedia Editing is the field im in. i go to SCC. Do everyone a favor and take your own life befor i have to take it for you

By Anonymous Jack, at 5/10/2006 11:46:00 PM

i dont get y ur all such dick heads. i gaurentee jack could beat the shit out of most of u. and if he couldnt then he would make a phone call and then ude b fucked, sooo quit talking shit cuz he gets some pussy and can ride, ill stik up 4 my by n e day sooo fuk all of u

By Anonymous johnny, at 5/10/2006 11:50:00 PM

i submitted him and im proud of it. hells ya.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 11:52:00 PM

i submitted him and i am damn proud of it.

By Blogger BrandNizzleChick, at 5/10/2006 11:52:00 PM

dude, johnny how long have you been sucking jack's dick? lay off the cock kid!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 08:30:00 AM

Oh no don't beat me up! Thats classic "and if he couldnt then he would make a phone call and then ude b fucked" so you know that Jack's a pvssy and couldn't handle it himself.

Oh yeah well my dad can beat up yuor dad. Dude grow up!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 10:27:00 AM

Community College is not college either junior. An AA is just an advanced GED. WAFJ

By Blogger GNARticulation, at 5/11/2006 11:13:00 AM

To all you fucking retards, take note:

1. THIS IS A FAD! No questions asked, you are the same kids who wore baggy ass jeans and carried around glow sticks when you were a so called “Raver,” and you were the same kid who dressed like a preps and listened to boy bands. You’re just looking for a place to fit in. Just because you got some ink doesn’t make you hard. Anybody can go pay for a tattoo, you have to earn scars.
2. BRO HOES’, they’re called “hoe” for a reason. These are the girls who NEED attention, and can’t get it from any other self respecting human. Go ahead; take them, because nobody else wants someone that fucked up in the head. And keep telling yourself it’s cool that you and your “bro’s” have to pass around the same girl. It’s a miracle you got one, and since she only has 3 holes and 2 hands, guess the rest of you have to give each other the reach around while you wait your turn.
3. Get an education and better yourself, fuck, better society as a whole. Actually, wait, I take that back, there will always be a need for people to cut my grass, and serve me food. So keep doing what you’re doin’ and “Thank you, come again.”
4. I grew up in the 909, and all you Orange County bitches who talk shit, FUCK YOU! I live in the “OC” now, and you’re all punks! At least the “scene” started out in the 909, so those fuckers at least have some excuse. All you Orange County fags caught the trend two years too late, and now you claim it as your own, and make fun of the 909, you’re the biggest POSERS of them all!
5. ALL YOU FUCKERS STOP ACTING HARD, IT’S THE GOD DAMN INTERNET! I’M NOT SCARED OF ALL YOU 5’9, 150 POUND COCK SMOKERS WHO TALK SHIT, WE ALL KNOW YOU AREN”T GOING TO DO ANYTHING, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE!

Peace, and I’m out

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 12:34:00 PM

HAY HAY FUCK YOU Jack now u r famous in a different way. u shouldnt talk shit about people u dont know its olny gona get worse. Novice HAHA hopfully u just started, sponsers are a dime a dozen and ur parents dont count, eating shit is nothing to be proud of IT DOSENT MAKE U A BAD ASS,an u prob get ur ass handed to u no problem.This web site is to make fun of stupid fucking motobro wannabes like YOU.

Oh ya when you die.....you dont come back.
Fuckin kid!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 06:43:00 PM

Ur such a domb Mother Fucker! Its hilarious!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 08:19:00 PM

Ur such a domb Mother Fucker! Its hilarious!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 08:19:00 PM

Ur such a domb Mother Fucker! Its hilarious!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2006 08:23:00 PM

haha this kid jack thinks he's cool....what a fag, just look at the picture. Jack, this cant be the first time people have told you how retarded you look and sound. hope you know how many thousands of poeple have come on this site and laughed at you. Seriously your a bitch, so you should really stop acting like your not......man, you guys must run the suburbs, straight gangsta.
KmK fO lYfE BrO!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/2006 11:01:00 AM

I can't believe i honestly took the time to read all of these comments.... pretty lame.

Give the guy props for actually racing and not riding around with cut off fenders trying to look like like a bad ass freestyler busting freestyle tricks out on the motocross track. Those guys bug the shiat out of me and need to move there asses out of my way! They can jump the jumps... but don't have the speed or style to go with it.

Honestly i think this is just a big fad...
Me being almost 24 years old and watching these 18-21 year old guys in there little get-up's makes me laugh. I really think most guys end up growing out of it. But actually... this guy isn't as bad as most of them!

Just my two cents...
Sara

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/2006 11:57:00 AM

wow....thats all i can really say...How embarrassing it must be to wake up and look in the mirror. "Jack Brose b 4 Hoes", and you must of really thought that was clever. maybe you learned that in one of your community college creative writing classes or something..Sell the bike, get rid of the gel and please all bros out there STOP CLONING TRAVIS BARKER

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/2006 02:36:00 PM