Subscribe to my feed, Flatbillers.comSubscribe to email feed

Flatbillers, AKA Bros - You've seen them. Those tattooed kids who drive lifted trucks, wear flat-billed hats turned to the side and constantly talk about dirt bikes. These tough guys affectionately refer to each other as "Bro". Are they for real? Or are they just posers? Flatbiller.com dives headfirst into the underground world of the Flatbiller to find out.

Flatbiller Backlash

Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Every exploding trend leads to some sort of backlash, and flatbillers are not exempt.

Take, for instance, Ryan and his friends. They threw what he calls "a bro/bro hoe theme party".
These brave souls got fully decked out in all of their flatbiller gear and simulated the bro lifestyle for a few hours. They even got together for the "token bro shot", attending to every last detail, all the way down to one bro giving the finger.
Bandanas, flatbills, neck tattoos, white boy finger poses. I don't think they missed anything. There are a few more pics on Ryan's MySpace. Stop by and say hello.

At this point, youd think these whigg ass kids would realize how pathetic thier style has got.
Ryan! I want an invite for the party!

By Blogger Bansh88, at 4/29/2006 12:19:00 PM

at what point do you call yourselves homos when you wear sweat bands and beaner bandanas. get a grip on reality and wake the fuck up. all you fags are what make our dezerts look bad. but keep it coming this website makes me cry its so funny. hahaha bro life and sharpie tats hahaha WAFJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/29/2006 04:43:00 PM

what does being gay have to do with being a bro? also, you seem pretty bro-ish if you call people fags because you can't think of a better word to use. get a vocabulary, seriously.

desert=sand dunes
dessert=after dinner
dezert=????

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 03:33:00 AM

all of you guys are so hot. especially ryan. lots of love

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 09:44:00 AM

all of you guys are so hot. especially ryan. lots of love

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 09:44:00 AM

Yes!!!!!! i was there and it was the shit and im pretty sure i blacked out, we def. need to throw another. One thing for bro's out there you really should consider switching to coors light because it does a body good. Bud light sucks dick. Ryan ur my "bro"

By Anonymous BUSH, at 4/30/2006 12:44:00 PM

I WAS THERE AN ILL FOLD ANY OF U BITCHES TALKING SHIT!!!GARROID

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 01:04:00 PM

"I WAS THERE AN ILL FOLD ANY OF U BITCHES TALKING SHIT!!!GARROID"

ah..someone just discovered the internet and learned how to add 50 pounds of muscle to themsevles from behind the keyboard.

By Anonymous CurvedBiller, at 4/30/2006 05:31:00 PM

For all you dumbshits who think we are acutally "bros" in this pic you are WAY off. The whole reason of the party was to make fun of those fags so yes we went all out with the fake tatts and all. How can you take us serious when we look like that?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 07:12:00 PM

im more bro than all of you..austin

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 07:18:00 PM

OH MY GOODNESS....I THINK THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER....YOU GUYS ARE GREAT WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE....OH AND FUCK THAT GUY HOW COULD HE TAKE YOU SERIOUS WITH 909 ACROSS YOUR NECK IN SHARPIE..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/2006 10:26:00 PM

Austin is right, WAFJ! (dezert lingo you wouldn't understand bra!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/01/2006 01:15:00 PM

Dude bro I went to a pimp and ho party as a Bro-ho. I was the shit. I had my denim miniskirt and Ugg boots on, and a bro-beater tank top, and my sweetass flatbill hat. Hellz yes I was the hottest ho there!! Represent!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 08:43:00 AM

wow...im guessing O.C. area, talk about MACHO insercurity....they should have a BRO ClothIng Line Called....."FaGS "n" POseRS Co" hahahaha what fuckin FREAKS

By Blogger AnTI-Bro, at 5/02/2006 09:33:00 AM

Ill fold the pussy anti bro above me...i bet he weight a buck 40 and is an emo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 01:17:00 PM

lol to the comment above me...that pic is of me so if you have some balls go to my page...message me...and we can take care of this little problem any time you want. ya? lets make it happen

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 10:17:00 PM

fuck you ryan.. your a pansy ass wanna be bro.. all you are is a fucking bro hoe
714 for life
909 can kiss my white ass

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:26:00 AM

BROS AND BRO HOES ARE THE WORST!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 02:53:00 PM

the world needs its construction workers, youll make just enough money to buy your lifted truck to carry your motorcycle and still live with your parents, wahooo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 12:34:00 AM

I hope this site is a joke. If not, then society is on a downhill spiral.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 05:56:00 AM

Response to last post...

Well at least some people can think for themselves; well at least to a higher extent than this particular branch of the 'mall goth' effect (as exploited on this site). You know, join in in a groupie and do whever everyone else does.

By Anonymous hardcoredude, at 5/08/2006 08:29:00 PM