Subscribe to my feed, Flatbillers.comSubscribe to email feed

Flatbillers, AKA Bros - You've seen them. Those tattooed kids who drive lifted trucks, wear flat-billed hats turned to the side and constantly talk about dirt bikes. These tough guys affectionately refer to each other as "Bro". Are they for real? Or are they just posers? Flatbiller.com dives headfirst into the underground world of the Flatbiller to find out.

Bigtime Flatbiller - 106.7 KROQ's "Lightning"

Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Anyone who lives in SoCal knows that local radio station KROQ's producer "Lightning" loves the big bro trucks. Brandon, one of our loyal fans, sent us this photo of Lightning standing under what is possibly the largest bro-truck on earth.

When asked about the truck, Lightning claimed that the truck was not his. "I borrowed the truck from a guy in the 909. I was a joke. I drove it in a parade." Sure buddy.

Lightning reassured us that he makes fun of flatbillers all the time. Unfortunately for him, our research uncovered additional ties to the "Long Beach Clothing Company" that is so boldly stamped on the side of his favorite truck. Even worse, we discovered that this store was also a major distributor of certified bro brands such as Famous and West Coast Choppers.

The only piece of evidence that Lightning has in his defense: he appears to be wearing a Santa Claus hat.

poserr

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 06:32:00 AM

You can almost smell the Meth.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 07:52:00 AM

you can almost smell the "bro"

By Anonymous Kevin, at 5/02/2006 07:56:00 AM

what a douche bag!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 08:00:00 AM

God. I heard the show this morning. I HATE bros. The show was hilarious tho.

By Anonymous Tristyn Terror, at 5/02/2006 08:05:00 AM

"lets get some fucken mountain dew!!"

By Anonymous Rachel, at 5/02/2006 08:10:00 AM

shameless plug.

be anti-bro with your over-used trademark tee. Iron cross included!

Get yours today!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 08:53:00 AM

I know what we should do!!Move to the "OC" and pay 700 G's on a 1 bedroom condo and date girls with sunglasses that cover their entire faces!!Don't forget your 200$ pre wore out jeans and your billabong shirt

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 09:07:00 AM

People are so god damn lame. Do realize the kind of real truck you could build with that kinda coin?! That thing is in bad taste even for a Biller.

By Blogger Bansh88, at 5/02/2006 09:55:00 AM

oh man the show this morning is fuckin funny....these guys are getting way into fashion...."does this Famous belt go with this famous shirt? or this one? what color skate shoe's should i wear?(even though i dont skate) Black or White? DUH DUH DUH

By Blogger AnTI-Bro, at 5/02/2006 10:00:00 AM

Thats right guys.Keep bad mouthing the Inland Empire and our style.Thousands of you assholes move out to my area all the time because you can't afford to buy anything bigger then a thousand square feet where you are from.I watched The real house wives of the OC the other day and I can say you guys are a bunch of pussies.When you guys move out to the 951 keep your opinions to your self

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 11:37:00 AM

all i know is that the higher the truck, the smaller the dick.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 12:25:00 PM

What a FAG! 30+ socal dad trying so hard to stay cool. LAME!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 01:52:00 PM

As a reformed bro-hoe i can truely say how fucking GAY OC kids are! pretty fucking worthless when we have to copy 909-oh im sorry 951-meth head losers and buy Lame ass clothes from some skinny ass crack head from NORCO! just to prove that socal kids are truely FAGS!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 02:18:00 PM

I hate OC and all the posers there. I'm a non-flatbiller from the 909 but I would rather bro out than sell my house in the 909 to buy a 700sqft. condo in the OCand be a money hungry poser with a plastic skank that will blow a old crusty man for the right price.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 04:15:00 PM

909ers are hilarious. I think its funny how cool 9ballers think they are, they are so hardcore :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 04:34:00 PM

Whats wrong with being a Bro? It's a lifestyle not a fashion. I'm a real Bro, so fuck you shit talking pussies. It's a badass style, not like Emos waering thier sisters pants, or everyone trying to be hip-hop. Plus punkers looking like fags. If you don't like the I.E. then stay the hell out.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 04:49:00 PM

lightning? come on even the name sounds like a bro fag. well it goes to show you how silly these whiteboys are trying to be cool. stupid rich boys. well they all look like fags i can't say that enough i hope your roll your trucks over and explode you fatbiller bitches.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 04:53:00 PM

make sure all you homos stay in Kalifornia.

By Blogger GNARticulation, at 5/02/2006 10:14:00 PM

Hey Pleather guy... stop making fun of the poser.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 08:22:00 AM

Aint nothin like driving trucks, drinking beer, and showing off some new tats!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 11:47:00 AM

I don't understand the purpose of these big offroad trucks. Are we running out of paved roads in So Cal? Also... Can you imagine what these fools are paying in gas? As long as you cool I guess.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 11:51:00 AM

if you got into a wreck the whole cab would go flying and the wheels would stay still.............lmao

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 12:34:00 PM

i wonder if a handrail pops out when he opens the door

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 06:20:00 PM

i like the comment about being a bro is a lifestyle. that's the funniest thing i've ever heard. i'm originally from 714 now reside in 951. i have always hated bro's and this freakin website is making me laugh my ass off. especially the bro saying it's a lifestyle not a fashion.... isn't that what punks say too???????? YET THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME???? Holy crap.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 06:37:00 PM

You cant talk any sense to these fucking pussies. I'm I.E. born and bred, and i'm tired of you fucking lame flatbillin bros. you idiots are making so cal into a joke. A lifestyle? You fags are posers! Your lifestyle consists of what mommy and daddy decide to get you for christmas. Do Southern California a favor and actually take that lifted truck offroad for once. Then we can all hope you roll the piece of shit and die.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2006 07:36:00 PM

maybe a site needs to be created to all you little bitches who are wearing whatever MTV tells you is cool to wear..lets see..abercrombie, hollister, american eagle, etc..where your shirts and jeans come pre-wrinkled with holes and rips in them..also lets curve our bills so they look like a fucking hot dog bun then i'll slip a giant fish hook on it and wear that hat every fucking day so i'll make it look sexy with all my gay sweat stains on it..oh wait..your prob from the BFE Nebraska or Alabama where your trucks are rolling 40's with 15 inch rims..most likely tan or beige with gun racks and their is cow shit in the bed of your truck and on your wranglers and caterpillar steel toed construction boots from payless shoe source..then cuz your so bored you'll board behind a tractor on your 3 acres of giant rye grass in front of your house..but be sure to dodge all the living room furniture out there while your at it..at least we look cool..who are the bitches now??

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 12:23:00 AM

"who are the bitches now??"

That would still be you...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 10:56:00 AM

Honestly I don't give a crap how someone dresses or what they drive. What bugs me about "Bro's" (finally, something to call these idiots) is their attitudes. Everything is a challenge to their masculinity. They catch you staring at their rediculous getup or their insanely lifted truck or their skanky whore, they take it as a challenge to their manhood. Small-penis-trucks aside, it's a real sign of insecurity that they can't just let something like that go. Maybe if they'd relax a bit people wouldn't assume they're all assholes.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 02:08:00 PM

3 comments up from me. really thought out... and really irritating too.

By Blogger danielle, at 5/04/2006 06:25:00 PM

does anyone know that name of the song that was played on kroq that was about bros?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/07/2006 07:50:00 PM